Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

pga tour



  Travelling Around The Korea 


Hey we have our own house or welcome in our home so here we have a very long mirror and here is our piece of clothing I like how big the piece of clothing is so here I put some of my shoes on even shoes and put this on here so it doesn't smoke the toilet and then here we have kids shoes we put a lot of their shoes and boxes so these parts are empty and then there is a shoe here but then.
 
we put all the shoes we don't give 'I wear and the box is a slide I bought here in a modern house and that one Mickey Mouse I got at Daiso my beauty room so here it looks like my Beauty slash film A guest room so that whenever people go to bed they can sleep in that bed. My makeup is my perfume. Here are some of my favorite perfumes from my friend. He found this for me when he went to Spain with Juice Couture. 

I don't know why I always use my perfume. Chloe one I don't know what's going on it's interesting you're so good you kill my favo rite my favorite or my couple's cell here let me know if you guys want me to do a vain trip so basically here are all the make up i use as always and this time in the closet i have some things here random here as fun glasses my dear Anastasia brow Wiz and other skincare items then these cabinets this is just nonsense I have. 

I like to buy things like this from you and my favorite food sponge here I have boxes that I need to open and review and check that here I have my closet but there is a lot of difficulty right now I will show you guys nearby but here is a sneak peek yeah there are some like pull down there are some drawbacks here where I put My jeans and skirts that you deny have worked together now so I just had this working from home and Aiden bought me this Nike every time we go up and down the gym we have great equipment like good exercise here and there is permission to go well, 

so this drawing here is' all know paint it in his art at school and it really looks like something art to be included at the top of our Museum I don't think I will be able to do this so we hung him and left that eye but Aiden good job ok so right now tell me we have our own stationery so we have absolutely nothing here i turn on the lights so we have our two Mac computers here Aiden arranges his wedding photos and stuff on that computer .

I upload my videos here whenever we change rooms whenever I give kids a playroom we just appear put together everything here maybe I'll put my own where I need it here and put a film on this side and hang this curtain I think we paid Haminin about 38 $ 5 USD $ 40 I like this place full of it put us so called Sunshine in our front yard let's we went right when you came out here it is our restaurant and ou r in the kitchen ok because this dining table six chairs we bought on ceramic and then in these chairs we chose this is like a bright purple color and a dusty pink shade .

where at first we got everything smoked but then we decided to get our two pink ilick a pop of color first i thought the table for six dining would be too big in this house not only did we say let's just buy this cherry wine but we even kept looking for one six seat so i bought it and i'm happy in fact this fits well here is the LG frigerator yeah i don't know where our stuff .

 have a lot of magnets i have many times we bought it when we first moved to korea because a lot of parents don't have a frigerator case here we have storage space and what was originally this because your shelf is those shelves 2 small ones where you can put another little kimchi or a little rater in the fridge here but we decided to use it as storage so we just put a shelf here we put water in the medicine again .

It welcome to return to Seoul South Korea and in this video I will be writing down how expensive things are in the capital at my expense in one day preparation for travel and including seeing where I went yesterday I give you Guess how much you will spend here,

 let's start by staying here in Hongdae where I live and I am currently in a place called cape off on this day and it has been around 23 and a half thousand. at night so that's less than 16 pounds on average I think South Korea probably has a reporter that is less expensive than all Asia you know countries like Thailand Vietnam Indonesia Indonesia Indonesia .

Philippines Malaysia Malaysia all less expensive in South Korea I think most people know it's not as expensive as Japan but it's more expensive than all of the Asian countries so less than 16 pounds per night in this room you can see in these shooting places here I think it's not really bad it's comfortable I have Curtin nice bedside beds where Wi-Fi is a very fast clean bathroom praying friendly staff all in the center of Hongdae you get out of the hostel and access to the streets with tons of closed private shops and student restaurants and the beautiful vibe that has just discovered this North  .

noodle place while looking for breakfast you can see these price here seven thousand five hundred and eight others a few 6500 varieties of noodle radish and kimchi and in four thousand five hundred and four hundred shops a few hours ago I found my breakfast near my hostel in Hongdae and it came to seven thousand defeated by the spice to throw noodle soup until true kimchi and water helps you what is less than five pounds and based on my knowledge in the last few days if you can eat anywhere.

 where between five and seven won you do well anything under five pounds is ready for breakfast or dinner so it is a few hours later and I am looking for somewhere to find my lunch currently wandering Hongdae and this same place I wandered in my first video my first South Korean ideas and I will find another the place i will eat here and then get on the subway i will show you the move and i will continue to a different place in seoul i have never seen yet there are many restaurants in this part of Pandey here i will go a little there and show you the different prices for some chicken with shrimp around 10,000 won it costs a little eight thousand nine hundred and nine hundred ramen this is all 8,500 Japanese food here we have a nice and big soup soup 

place three thousand five hundred thousand so all un der five thousand four thousand that makes a lot of sense that I already didn't have a suit today so therefore I'm not going to hold you here but if you eat anywhere like this you can budget well here in Seoul so,

 I just finished my lunch there again i had a lump of vegetables and fried chicken and up to ten thousand I won dipping meat and fish Asia Lee I travel abroad because it is very difficult to stay vegetarian all the time so my food choices change a bit however now you are heading to Metro straight to the trees now you can see what it is like there are some ticket.

 machines here to buy a ticket for one trip just click in English transport available take the equipment your money is easy otherwise you can just pay 5,000 winners on one of these yellow cards and it will be very expensive to get around Metro using one of these and you can use it on buses I believe you can use on it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments