Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

travellers palm


                    Korean 

They are just perfect cabbage leaves, kimchi cabbage leaves in them, they look and smell great! Hello everyone by Mark Wiens via migrationology.com in Bangkok, 

Thailand Airport now with Ying and we are on our way to Incheon International Airport, Seoul, Korea And we will be there for the next seven days with Ying's sister, 
we will see you and eat and I will be voting After that we will travel from Seoul to Jeonju, which is in the south of South Korea So stay tuned to the many vlogs from Korea and the many Korean cuisine if you are excited to go to Korea? / Peace Out! Our flight leaves at midnight at 12:10 and I think it should be a 6 hour flight.

we are about to arrive very early in Seoul I went to bed early and early and now come for breakfast O, the hotdog is better than it looks!

 We have just arrived at Incheon International Airport, Welcome to South Korea! That was a cold wind! It's 7:30 AM in the morning That was a beautiful flight with Korean Air! Before we leave the airport, we just bought these little cards, called T-Money,

 and you can use them on the train, you can use it for the train, you can use it for the bus, I think And you can buy that T-Money card at any convenience store, there are a few here as you arrive at the airport We just arrived at Seoul Station, that flight took 1 hour, we will be staying at the airbnb to rent, but we can't get in until 3 pm So 

it's about ten o'clock in the morning, we're looking for digital, so we can get around and get back our bags , and check back later this afternoon This is the biggest digital program I've ever seen in my life! The whole key block is all controlled from this computer screen So we will take, I think we will take this O, very good! And it opens! Success with the key, I have never had the opportunity to do research yet, so we will always go around trying to find something quick to eat.

 Then hopefully today, I will be able to do more research on where to eat and what to do O! This is a great looking restaurant here! I think that’s where we eat here! 
Yes the whole menu is in Korea, but they had a little printed paper that was in English, and they said they cooked potato and pork soup, and they had all the different sizes. 

We ordered our largest size four O, I have to have a piece of kimchi now I love kimchi! They are just perfect cabbage leaves, kimchi cabbage leaves in them, large pork bones, lots of potatoes, and lots of leaves on top. It looks and smells good! He also gave us scissors too, so I think we might cut everything into pieces cut to size before we start eating. 

This is just a nice hot pot, with lots of kimchi here, and just big pork bones! It's really nice, it's like, that's like pork soup You taste a little sugar from all that kimchi, and especially the really good pork! And they're just amazing bones here,
 so I guess there's not a lot of meat, but there's a little meat And let me carry that kimchi again, put it on my plate Oh, I've got to eat one of those kimchi with a lot of hot kimchi rice, 

Oh, that just smokes bone, looks it's too soft and eats you up with a piece of kimchi and That's soft! You don't even need to chew, you don't need the teeth of that meat. So what strengthens you I know this is a little bit of a trick.
The third day in Seoul today we do all the tourist stuff so we go to Yong Yong Palace I think that's how it was called and a few other places we will see that the day takes us but I'm very happy because these are like the main places you should be going there you go to Korea today .
I actually wear one of the shirts i found yesterday in Hongdae i really dont have an indication of which store i could not tell you even if i tried because there were so many stores like this i really don't know how to explain that marsa called it Juliette i think has a very accurate meaning this is like sarcasm this thing i am wearing black

 jean and these black types like stage heels are comfortable cuz you are the stage and i am sure we will be going really well i think we will get it right just waiting for us to sit up and get ready then we go and get out maybe ig et breakfast or something and then we go into the palace [Music] on the way to deliver some books because obviously you enter the palace for free if you are in it and you are so nice everyone will read I think there is something like you can see there are people behind me so we find their engine now expands a lot of places we can make a living with pastel color palette ooh beautiful embroidery really inexpensive.

 you can hire them as a separate season and make your hair done for five bears so what you saw me do with pearls and flowers is ok [Music] [Music] can I wear this daily warm air nicely means I wear pants under this so it's not for me I definitely swear so [Music] every single line here is really good I can't look at that just look at Automatically behind this is great k you recommend wearing a b ox hem because it makes the experience a lot better but i think it is like a very good motive for people to participate in the Korean custom of culture yes,

 yes these are very good oh my gosh looking at a small hand box is ok i should get these guys get watch watches as i just said that I wish I had something to go to [Music] so as soon as we finished finishing the palace I actually kept my hair and cuz it really goes with mine out there now killing Juliet and exploring the east and the management of the Sun all the ideas about my Romeo now but we will find a place to stay where we will get a drink and look at our hands cuz it was very quiet when we were having a good time now it will be about 2 pm and we will try to do a few other things to do all the cultural things today we are facing on a local boat in Cana rather than a crowd of people .

South Korean people with building buildings and there are just a few shops we pass here in each place turn there is something like [Music] so we are currently in Itaewon and I think dinner is like a place where there is a lot of foreign food so we are in an Italian restaurant and we look at how nice it is hello Marissa The vibes vibes look great my drink looks very delicious as we have chosen so there is a cafe upstairs [Music] we are back in the hotel after a long day my ankle type is there .

waking up when I go today baby my poor but still holding on to a friendly line they also gave me a trick with a cookie and slapped you on the back so in fact this is your gift you guys I think I will be doing it like a big stationary Hall demolishing a Korean Hall in any way finally tomorrow really happy great because they will go to SIM Town and tell them what else we are doing we will go to Se Seoul Tower a lot of things just at 8:30 p.m. very close at 9:00 and yet we are in the wild known as Korea
.

Post a Comment

0 Comments