Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Best places to travel in the world

guys in the morning you agree to come back to another vlog the reason why i whisper is because it is currently 5:45 am and today i will be taking you guys with me my day off i decided i will not vote for this trip because it is kind of like a family trip and just spend time with family and enjoy and feel like on one of those touring moments it felt like I didn’t need a vlog and I just wanted to take that time off so I decided that instead I would take you guys for my day in the life of a day trip and take you guys for my entire travels and as

my favorite airport suits I used in real life take you on every step I have to take to make a successful travel day or I think it in my eyes so I thought it would be fun to show you guys what I do on a travel trip and you go see how we have the flight at 8:30 am and right now it's like I said at 5:45 and we have to lead here at 6 o'clock so I almost did it with preparation I'm focused even on raising because he always wakes up a little faster than me because he doesn't need much time to get ready but I thought I'd

show you my right dress to look at the airport I 'm for a beautiful ponytail-like hair because as it is the first flight I just don't have time to do my hair and I don't want to, so I decided to just put it back to get my pieces and everything to keep out of my face and put on my dress what I wear from RIT SIA I actually wear my pajama top that I sleep in like a lot of tea whenever I have the first flights I just look like the pajamas that carry that. I was bringing in that night feeling like every flight I ended up wearing the pajama shirt I wore yesterday yesterday I just got out of bed and then the pants I just put on some sweets from my mom made it a product and then my New Balance for me that was my airport look of the right flight and I will be sh ow you my boy my luggage is ready and I will carry my luggage on this trip as I said it is a family trip so I don't carry a lot of clothes which means Stephen shares a big suitcase so that's my side that I have keep all the eggs and everything my jewelry and all my most important types of items that i don't want to put in the event that in the event something happens to be a pro nail type always put my essentials in my luggage so that it is always close to me and then a bag my real travels will be using my Louis Vuitton Palm Springs backpack in my travel bag. travel time I think is like the best bag I should take with me because it obviously works at home and is like

holding a lot of things and like everything I need so I will be going with this bag today I will do as content in my airport travel bag or maybe sometime in this vlog so you can see it This is exactly what I put in my bag but with the kindness of Anna Russian we have to get to the airport so I'll do that when I get there pips she did I love you I love you oh my god I miss her so much but don't worry guys my mom came to take care of her while we were gone so no need of worrying about him but i will miss him a lot and he always knows when we go on like safari he can always see cuz he sees that the suitcase is out i swear i know so i know it's a little sad and now I have my laptop charging all night so I'll just avoid that and pack that kind of as a last touch in my circuit I always put my toilets lost in my suitcase when I'm done repairing and always put my electronic sauce on and make sure I have it all I need is voting like editing this vlog when i finally get emails or anything social media i never forgot to bring all my electronics and go back to electronics i keep it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments