Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Travel blog examples

hello everyone i have been welcomed to my channel today today's video will make you very happy because it is time for my team holidays which are in 10 schools in more than 14 days it will be crazy maybe a little stressful but very fun I am very happy on Friday June 28 we leave camp about an hour um and my face is short because we.

were just sitting with the kids and i was so sad to go these groups of kids have been amazing and certainly my favorite so far and it really hurts to spend a lot of time with them for two weeks and never see them again yes i will wash and change and fix it down we will eat dinner and go so i am very proud of us really that i can do but i actually deserve a lot of

there and yes i have bus tickets water bottles shoes is what i love i will wear a suit at the airport i will fix my toenail panty and have my fanny pack i am not quite sure how long this video will be or what cities it will be as you will go to too many i will probably have two or three videos in the next two weeks but obviously i am not bringing my laptop to be i can't load it when i get out of here so it's been a few weeks but yes i'm so happy i just remember to plan in the last few months we were like oh so far now and now here and it's just fun how fast time goes we only have 34 days left which means 37 should say 34 um but it's just fun but it's amazing here and i love it so much i'm so sad leave my kids tonight but we'll have a lot of fun on our holiday [Music] [Music] ok so until we go to Milan it's at 721

in the morning s we are not at the airport all night it was not comfortable but it has appeared and here we are in front of the big temples so here I am here about an hour later d saw the church and this Cathedral I think we will go to McDonald's and get breakfast [Music] [Music] so we did it officially in Switzerland 8 : 15 pm you were here for about two hours we had dinner we would get Subway cuz it was close to you where we got off the bus but it was very expensive so we went to the grocery store where we got some good cheese and tomatoes and bananas and stuff like that and just as you have a small picnic and it works really well too now we have just taken the bus to the train station to train at our hostel you have to change it should only take 30 minutes

think so we will be there before nine o'clock and then almost all of us have a peel so I think we are just swimming like an hour and then wash and then we will sleep cuz we are all very tired for a long day but a very nice day Switzerland is beautiful as you guys saw the clips on the bus we love each hour every second we were like oh my gosh this is amazing I can't believe this is really big mountains you just looked so beautiful then les The train station is the best in everything about Switzerland i S is very nice and I like it and I look up where you can touch it and I'm not sure if it was a kitchen but it's actually white up there

[Music] hello from Switzerland we are here in lauterbrunnen this view from our hostel is very good it seems to be 60 degrees now the temperature is all right I can't believe this is true we are going to go to the shops to buy breakfast and get some sandwiches and come here tonight or for lunch today I think we'll just go check out a lot of renin maybe do something like a little boat ride to the back of the river I think that it would be really fun and I think We'll stay in the pool later today is actually like five strings to get into which is $ 5 much higher so we didn't do it last night

Post a Comment

0 Comments