Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ways to travel the world

hello everyone today i will be taking you a bit ago and showing you an old vlog since i was traveling in the UK alone last year sorry this video is coming too late i was past the video store i thought you might enjoy and i think this would be great to share to get my life now currently very busy i have three jobs i work on more than YouTube so i don't have it I have the right time now, when i'm working on all the Eva resources in a row and i'll be releasing those things soon but until then i hope you guys enjoyed this vlog of me traveling alone in the UK [Applause] [Music] ok so I came to London in my apartment now and it's a good way to check this out guys so I got this place on Airbnb and it

wasn't really expensive but to see how nice this is to have my own restaurant small living room shelf and living room converted into a bed The room we have is a basic but very nice kitchen with all the necessities I know in London New York City how hard it is to have a washing machine and balcony and all these other benefits are still rare but here it is better more unique and special and moreover I think we hit the sun the only day I saw in the UK hanging in London I will be here for a few days and still take just a lot of time to do some work hanging inside I am a homemaker but I take a few hours every day just walking around town I'm going to explore London in the middle of nowhere

and it's really amazing today's weather is his usual way to London I was expecting to see when I first came here it's just really mucky a and it's raining but you know this is one of London's legends it's gray weather on rainy days a common feeling when you feel when you're in London and it got me a lot of work done so i really appreciate it I had a little bit about commercial medicine actually i don't always go shopping i saw another Bershka in London if i don't have it in Los Angeles i see it here i'm going nuts nuts so i'll show you guys a little bit i got this turtleneck i'm wearing right now it's just a long white short sleeve base.

i don't have a lot of sweets so this is a much needed purchase and actually why i went into the store in the first place when i found this blazer is just a man's base an old blazer with a belt around the waist that you can tie and move inside and I like strong shoulders and make me feel very strong I get a basic pair i -jean black because the current jean I'm wearing has gone through a series of unfortunate incidents with frogs but even though I got this replacement so ending this shopping spree.

I made I don't think I'll ever do it again without getting people's gifts the whole trip just because your girl doesn't spend a lot of money I already bought this trip we got our last day when i was dressed in black and white and black so normal i don't want to go out of the apartment because it's cold outside and freezing it means it's like 50 degrees yes we're going to town [Music] [Applause] [Music] third day is my last day in London and actually i spend time just walking around checking myself out and doing a little extra work at home i don't really like to travel to london because london is expensive and your girl doesn't have a

lot of money to check out all the tourist sites but i go through the city i. I got it for myself so most of my travels have been on the narrow streets and I love small shops and small unknown places buying tokens and small gifts I have made for myself and friends and anything and it has become a personal journey tomorrow we will be going to Liverpool but me

Post a Comment

0 Comments