Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

defense travel system

now that I am in Rome and you guys they actually chose this place in pairs weeks ago on my Instagram I made a policeman and I asked you guys if I should go France or Italy and apparently Italy won and I was very happy just because imagine Europe as a whole just right beautiful I didn't care where I was i wanted to leave here from time was short so we planned a trip a week I'm here with my mom sister and we use the help of Google arts and culture are sent me here to understand and read about Italy the app you need you’ve probably heard of it and basically they have new content and stories and paintings and museums and details about these places you might want to go or read about that I will use the app and talk about.

it more on the video I will have to communicate below below you guys check i the app currently has an ad - planned for a small tour of Rome I am happy to read because I got in this is absurd and I don't even want to say it i don't know but i don't understand much and I am happy to open my mind again learn about Italy and time the difference is that I woke up last night with a dry mouth he looks at the parks and Rec until 6 p.m. I'm not going well though I'm in Italy so it doesn't matter downstairs get breakfast and then start [Music] we are in the Colosseum.

right now though it was basically the entertainment of the ancient Romans and built in the 70's 80 like thousands of years ago when they built in Spain we are like a tourist right now my mom for being my best friends our tour guide how we like to set up at the top there is one way how it happens that one person has risen my question [Music] shooting boy drink love and one meter back to Rome cheers ladies mother Kauai [Music] and having a very bad heart attack too you worry about what you have pepto-bismol i need that tomorrow [Music] hello so we are in Florence now and we are we were going to explore we had a kind of weirdness in the morning we missed our existing train it really hurts because it's a train The channel.

was really confusing again excessively missed our entire train we cried and found something new and now we are in it you will go and check carefully [Music] little baby Scoob had just left four miles back in an Italian room surprisingly I love Florence very good i want to give you visit this place because like a tiny little palace here here's a nice little quilt and I am very happy to drink coffee this morning and just more here we have my beautiful bed too have this amazing idea and pass it on here's a really.

great bathroom hello is the third day well or is it a day three or four days but it's our type half the last day in Florence only exists here for a while and then now just check as before half a day and then we have a train ride to Venice and we will be there for the next three days so did I. imagine when you go down you will find some breakfast is ok let's go [Music] actually that i don't like that Florence this is like.

our food [Music] one trusty chocolate to hold on to one Friday the start of the day is late we will make a high ponytail then we will go and buy the food we have a few happy days here in Venice more here's Prince Paul I don't know yes so you are not doing well but you know ok ok let's get this day started a child [Music] why so much is waiting [Music] what happened while I was there uncomfortable this is a lobster or last day is our last day and I am frustrated but found that we have six hours in London tomorrow like that we can try and take an hour a long text to see Big Ben that kind everywhere there but today we are don't get breakfast downstairs in st. KaMark The square looks like.

Post a Comment

0 Comments