Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Short travel tips

Ah I can't get past these days I feel the fresh air wow I can't get these teeth oh my last guys when we saw you in Slovakia taking an amazing road now we come to you from our Germany [Music] so we had a really day trip to get us out of south Germany a beautiful bus and at the beginning of all the way to in Vienna to get out we went to Stuttgart where we took our car and drove for two and a half hours to the Alps ok then Stephen how to get back to Autobahn I will never cross the speed limit and I'm like 130 this old suppi I'm planning will make people laugh at you for comments I don't know about all the time and hard times I have had since .

I was nine years old so I think we might enjoy the current drug threats' really in Austria we cut short [Thread this] and then 30 minutes back in Germany I know about Europeans watching this video even if you take a shortcut to another country to save 30 minutes of your trip being an Australian you will not be able to do that we blow our minds every time we go abroad [Music]

do it before sunset Wow I need you cool Steve look at this beautiful place yesterday knowing we will reach the south of Germany but we were not sure where to ask them and we were looking for something natural and out of town and you guys told us to come to this lake now looking at the tallest mountain in all of Germany so if you guys are training here no one has just found us this actually our return to Germany at the end of the year we went out and had a really wonderful time .

which is why we went back to Autobahn for the first time on the fairytale streets near We saw those old German cities and stayed in the castle on the trip. We saw how important it was to look at the countryside and away from the cities, which is why we started to see nature and I was so happy that we made this one country and saw the sunset in a completely different place.

a unique surprise yes i think we enjoy this because we have Garces check out our booking we want to please men and get in at six o'clock when the old lady is about to finish and it is 8 pm now we look late and annoying lady oh oh we will be sleeping in our car until 6am tomorrow the house we live in is so beautiful oh right on the mountain with all the right fingers The place is still ours just to meet a very young German girl who was watching us and loving us that she was waiting for us but I can't wait to show you that I live where we live just

' accommodation because it is such a small town there are only a few places available and most of them were around 200 to 300 euros a night but this place I found friendship to be a hundred euros and beautiful like this last haha how do you get our bed here just a little nook built on the side of the wall this is really nice il ove how you made it on the balcony it's really dark i feel like we look good ok let's go look for something i eat I'm stuck Gemma noob guys there were three paints or even we don't complain about that way good night we will see you in this beautiful city tomorrow morning [Music] hello guys the next day and I think we have just been touched by the mild weather this idea of ​​Zugspitze from our balloon I swear you were there yesterday we were just so many in our morning beating and it was great grandma

Post a Comment

0 Comments