Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

London Tourist Places | London Tour Budget & London Tour Plan | London Tour Guide | London Vlog

hello guys today i went shopping to go to Oxford Street and lately i have been very fond of looking like you are going to buy style vlogs so i thought maybe you guys will want me for the same type of video I'm a little nervous because i never had real artists in London before i understood all My vlogs have been foreign so it sounds really unpleasant to be the type to vote in my city if that makes sense. 'I'm a little nervous but hopefully it will be good and understand that I will have a funny look but such a big city of London I will never see those people again so ,#londontrip #london2020

this is what i tell myself all i need to do is blow dry my hair because it is still really wet right now i have to get some beans and then i will think i want to go to Oxford Street because i need to get into Primark and Pr My favorite mark is far away from Tottenham Court Road or Oxford Stree So I think it's like Oxford Street East there are basically two slots on Oxford Street but I like the one on Tottenham Court Road I also need to go to places like Boots Zara that drag and drop a few places.

 i want to go so i thought i would take you with me ok so it probably feels good and i just know that for 15 pounds i will definitely not wear enough because of how it looks but i like what it looks definitely like these dusty pink but i also just know that i wouldn't wear enough i know all this plush velvet is a beautiful thing right now, i totally hate how it looks and feels and now this day of bonding love the kind of subtle pink pattern that hides and feels wide imp ela and soft and i may have a little but get a little less than that and it looks too much i know i think i'll try and totally love this jump er it has kind of like a burgundy purpley top 

and kind of beige sleeves with these beautiful tile details but also at the little they found is a medium I'll try, I also like you very much about this car I've seen it in many different people's halls in different colors but I think I like this beautiful pink thing this scarf is beautiful I like how clear but then it has the kind of pink pop they got without pink but I think I like it and it's very interesting that this Mickey tee and its shorts are kind of like fenders and textures you didn't see if you could see that but it sounds like the fur feels like a carpet.

 for liking this cardigan they have something in common with gray but i think i like this beautiful pink color i got Harry Potter stuff why are there always loads of Gryffindor stuff when all the other houses i really like these beautiful pajama tops but i just suggested that they could resist me and just get worse this bloody love for anyone.

 who explains to me why Primark seems to be cooling their socks so I understand that this soft pajama shoe liner is still so cute I think this could be the perfect Christmas gift for anyone who knows what worries about Harry Potter oh my god these people with Primark is like the Harry Potter themed alcove all the decoration with everything is amazing [Music] you in Gryffindor and Slytherin together but but look these good Hedwig servants are so soft that it makes no sense I finally found Hufflepuff sellers but they only have a little extra and those short ones that will cover my bum have full-length coats full of how old the movie is no trip marking marks can be completed without taking a few bags of their cotton cycles I absolutely love this jumper has a nice high neck and looks clear again simple and has these beautiful types of Trumpet leaves to fall on.

[Music] welcome to the chopstick tour I'm Luke Martin and tonight we have another episode from Taiwan this time we take you on a great cylinder tour c't this is one of the biggest and most popular nightlife market on the island and is a great place to sample Taiwanese night food market so this episode will take you In all of our favorite places here at night market playing some of the best night market games will be a good episode so make sure you stay tuned to the end to get to the Sun I am Erica you will wan

t to go to chat room so there is civilization but it is easier when you go to Jim town when we were walking we were just going around to get it out right now it is busy and it is only Tuesday night to buy this place it is like a march lab for various Street food stores and shopping options we will get the first dose of the night [ Music]

 this first stop is the main line this can be a very popular place in the market and you will see it as soon as you enter the night markets they serve fried chicken but it is not a regular fried chicken so they make a regular fried chicken hide big chicken fish but what they do differently in this place being boiled deep then they get the grill they give it to the fried chicken i have never tried this before this result and i thought it would be a Christmas feeling in my hands but you can actually see that it is not really a secret as i thought it probably feels in my hands but you see other types of air damage that might let me try this and see what all the hype

s of it are oh yes unlike what i thought was definitely still crispy and with a huge amount of sugar inside i can't really grill make any difference to any y what is probably less smokier than your average chi fried cken and also has medium spice we ordered the spice medium that it tastes really good but what I can say is juicy especially very juicy and very meaty and that is a great piece of chicken when you practice good you can work well how do you find it worth waiting yes it's nice oh oh gosh it's so sweet it plays when you get too deep in the bag you lose that in Chris penis because the kind of moisture has made it a little soggy but that's just fun and I think it makes this special [Applause]

 [Music] so there is an indoor and outdoor seating area to the Scylla night market and upstairs the indoor courtyard there is a food court and a courtroom many of which work for the same things and one thing you have tried here is the oyster omelet [Music] a small tip to find great restaurants e especially in these places that offer the same food in the same place and people who try to bring you restaurants look at the corners where they eat and if he does not try to bring to the restaurant which is usually a good place that's how we choose here oyster oyster so the way he does it starts by sticking a couple of Fresh oysters then lay down 

the mashed potato starch and give it a real texture and place a small egg on top with some lettuce tossed over the fries until golden brown and then at the end he tops it with its special sauce which is the biggest red sauce we have the final product here in one of the oldest Taiwanese dishes I could see the oyster start to come out and you get this really nice texture almost gooey almost snotty texture and that's because of the starch potatoes are not very starchy O mommy completely covers your mouth with that sauce and that the unique starch texture you get a fresh seafood taste from oysters becomes hardy in that egg.

Post a Comment

0 Comments