Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Shopping in London - High streets and markets in London

hello friends and welcome back and today's video is a little different because if you subscribe you will know that i bought all my clothes online but lately bought in real life for the first time in a long time and because i was in london sorry i just spent last month in england because i was visiting family I live there and while I was shopping a lot from him I thought it would be fun for him one day I was in London on Oxford Street to make a small shopping blog because on YouTube my favorite videos of watching Eldar become shopping blocks where he sells and filmed so I wanted to do that for a while but as a shop in Australia is actually not a good thing that Mr.

 who took the time while I was in London to do that I am sorry without any other idea to get into the shopping vlog that I hated i did it because it was so much fun ok we are in london and at night ry go Harrods which i have never been to before but i had a lot of requests on my Instagram let's admit we were also arrogant while waiting for other meal times but i'm glad to see what Harods says so keep Christmas carrot as much as possible and take the island beautiful home escape Christmas tree .

decoration is not a good thing that we are just a little too much for lunch is very good and we have a vendor oh my goodness is good for making a big cup I have a pasta with gluten and tea that I have never used to drink tea until I get here and now it looks great. they have changed for the better and now that our bellies are beautiful and full and we have a lot of energy on Oxford Street and we get into it we got a construction phase because I need a new beauty blender because - sighs 


I smell it here is my old Beauty Blender looks like her y ou you see I'm really happy and I'm improving so I'll be getting this one that comes with guilt but this whole section looks very much like kkaw sorry only 30 pounds so we love that look at what I found God is a woman ariana grande pajama set I mean I'll just find that and follow it directly to Bobbi PJ's set which looks like Victoria's Secret which is strange that I think I'll borrow these mulana mugs are not so good I don't need another but they are beautiful so I'm not really in Primark's luggage very much but i really like all that i got today.

 i have never had more success in Primark and i just pulled down school stuff like this by not robbing, i really wish i got one side unfortunately i will be take up as much space in my suitcase and I need as much space as the glorious Greymon will not succeed we now in River Island look this is not good I'm going to stop the excitement going forward I love this amazing I think of it as a small broadcast maybe some quick budget needed all these rebels start collages but unfortunately I will be hurting well not unfortunately but I will go to Thomas oh it will b

30 degrees there will be good maids Oh Mike yep these bags are really good I need a bag because I actually wear my travel bag which I usually only wear when I am Honey is the biggest I have today I don't know these the kind of designer who looks good as useless ah-ah while we're in the dressing room this is my outfit for the day so this set is actually from Bershka I really like it with aa thwack crop top not that spoiled body from fashion ndisveh i love this just really paired with some lovely white trainers really dirty but you know i'm a gal for a girl I'll always spend my days shopping we need some nice shoes this is good.
[Music] Welcome to Java

 SEC tour I'm Luke Martin and tonight we have another episode from Taiwan this time at the nightclub market one of the top three tourist markets here in Taipei we give you a night market and take you to seaman ding and tonight we will take you to the last rau food trip here many of Michelin's recommended places we will show you some of our favorites that we have seen you go to a really nice place let's go check out the fun way [Music] to get to the night market sharing you will want to go to Songshan station get out at 5 and as soon as you go out you will see such a big night market. then next to it you will see the main gate of the night market route where you will be looking to enter 

here and the first thing you will notice is the long line of celebrities foo Joe black pepper buns is what e we will try you first [Music] black wooden bun buns are one of the highlights of the Roja night market the way they are made is very simple you start with just a small batch take it out and fill it with a mixture of molded pork and then beat a ton of raw onions 50/50 between pork and and green onion put a small amount of cell seed on top and beat those tandoor oven stickers on the side and cook until they have a crispy gold and then use a large ladle and a chip to take them out and say that these sellers are like frozen cakes hot this is the last product here you can see that i got a little

 bit on the edge of the pert here and in this case it sounds like a lot of dough and you have to be careful with these guys cuz they are hot inside with all this pork which kind of turns the soup with all the fat but let me try i think i think 'll be okay [Music] yeah yeah it has a very different scent with black paper y O you can taste those same green onions and the dough is interesting because you get some very thin and edible pieces and then you get some with the dough and a little bit cooked with sugar inside I just like it a sparkle that almost resembles that dark aroma looking at the filling of the gum you find this kind of pork belly patty and almost

 like a hamburger but the difference is compounded so you don’t lose any of those juices the end result is this sweet little sweet pepper [Music] I [Music] has a lot of places serving pork soup broth these people got two big buckets in front and ordered the dish and it doesn't look so much but believe me, it smells bad it looks like a bunch of bones because that's all hi is meant for the bone around the bone to remove the pieces of meat if you have any so stick the boiled beans so add the boiled beans with chili on the table which is everywhere the taste comes from and from the broth available with tons of Chinese herbs and spices i need to try this even though you are clear oh that's so much better than meeting the eye that tastes

 so good you can taste the sweet and you can taste those goji berries there and they are very porky but I have to get into one of these bones not much to eat from them, so I'll try some meat first [Music] yeah there's something about a liter of meat out of it So it's hard work to eat all the meat for these but Ah ma'am that's soft and okay I have to get some of what allows me to try to rip this piece where it goes and get l I put the beans in the bin with the pepper and that will just give it a great taste yes it goes down on it because it is ripe and a little salty spice.

Post a Comment

0 Comments