Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

macy's online shopping

hello ladies and welcome back to my channel my name is Rachel and i am a style blogger behind Vodacom recom and in this video i will share with you 12 style secrets known to all the best women and if you follow. I will be coming to this video because you are watching my video from yesterday in beginner style and welcome back I am so glad you are here we got great details that we will be quickly lifting your cabinet and if you are new to my channel and it is the first video I have ever seen and wish to suggest your style video 

 how to enhance your look to get a comfortable and fun style so we will just go into these twelve style secrets because I am so happy to share all these great tips for girls these well thought out tips and will make you look fun so I am very happy now our first tip of best style all very good or Classy or the best women follow to invest in quality ok, this great Q here quality quality looking for you ladies that you always look out for the quality and no longer buy the $ 4 t-shirts at H&M you wear once and then dump me '' I'm talking about buying that right it's a nice little dress but made with really amazing.

 things that fit you well and will keep track of time how you want quality in your beautiful wardrobe there are many ways of it depending on the dress and there are many ways and many telltale symbols but if you are just looking for a basic star, you will look at the inner marker in the lower left corner of your shirt so let me win this sometimes people use them outside look at this i know.

 i'm showing a little skin this is not a very good thing so this is a tag here and that will tell you what your dress is made of if you want to avoid anything made of plastic when I said no pol yes no no polyester no polyester .

I did not say no polyester yes avoid polyester like disease please and again thank you that you will never have a shirt that is always tested and keeps you worth your investment when you invest in the right amount and that is the number one so in the series My video 

will go through all the different ways of investing but I wanted to get that right right where you will start to really pay attention to the fabrics that will make the whole outfit together and you will have to plant pieces that 

will be long and strong by wearing them every day so that's the number one secret second style known all women of style known to wear neutral colors i know there are tones of videos out there on YouTube you can watch them in a classy way how to wear this expensive I look how rich you look when you 'not that I see it there right ladi es I look at what people are posting and there is a reason for everyone to return neutrality ok I read your comments I understand that most of you would like me to look neutral I don't like neutrality why I look like a pair of black pants thena white ta taupe beige brown all this is not involved in neutrality and pants I mean you do not look good and you do not have neutral pants on the right is just the bottom of your dress compared to any other colored color -neutrals something else and neutrals are also borrowed back to classy it goes back to the right thing so if you are investing in a lot of natural fabric like kokot what or wool or linen

.hi men it is better for Emily to welcome back to my channel today's video is about body image comparisons compared to Zara I have all kinds of body suits sold by Zara so I will talk about certain types and tell you out all the ones I have which ones are right, and which one I can definitely skip a lot to go through and let’s get off to a good start so the first type of body suit from Zara

 I want to say what I am wearing now called a halter bodysuit this is a silhouette that kind of start all you may have seen some of your favorite influences with bloggers and celebrities wearing this halter bodysuit is just a kind of custom Type of thing for body halter suits to have this kind of high neckline here and I think what is really tricky about them is how they cut the shoulder there is something about the cut that makes the shoulders a your look ally fit it just makes you look really healthy and fashionable there is just something a little strangely soft and soft and visually amazing especially Zara Zara is definitely one of the best hit or missed outfits where sometimes i am just really not satisfied with the fabric feel sometimes things from Zara can feel really cheap and these really feel like a luxurious component 

they are soft and if you wear them you can tell they are just not very advanced and very nice and opaque and have a liner that goes under the boobs here all the way around but what looks even more opaque than this kind of softness where just kind of messages the inside of your skin is perfectly set and is just one of the beautiful pieces in fact that Zara sells and they have been repeating the style continuously for at least a year so even if they say it was sold at that time they will come out with it too because i think this is one of their best sellers so

 i will change it to different colors of this body shape just to show you what the colors look like i will change to green next time but i want to catch you so you can see what it looks like on the hanger with all the styles here in a small size so let me change this one green fast ok here is the green one I think it's easy to see the details of the fabric and stuff when I show non-dark colors on the screen and I want to try all the colors on you guys anyway but a few other things to be aware of the first one is $ 19.90 so it is 

20 trees for this second body step that they have a crotch closure button which is great because body suits without a button closure it's really annoying when you have to look at things that you feel like you should love and completely undress completely just to be soft it's just scary sometimes especially when you're in the bathroom b however these have a button closure and the back is not exactly the same as thong style but it's kind of quick style so the line is the same here so it looks great if you wear tight jeans because they don't 'give you a lot of visible panty line but I prefer to wear these like skirts and

 a very heavy denim type because then you can't see the line at all but I think if you wore it like legging you would definitely not see anything and certainly you can dress like a racerback bra with these I go crazy because I know how much I have to worry about in the boobs department but race race will definitely work because the type of curline is this type so this list aza I I will try soon for this nude color ok here is the nude color it looks at me I like this nude color i think it looks very new Donn my skin tone i believe Zara has two nude colors they have a bright brain like this and h

Post a Comment

0 Comments