Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

macy's

       

macy's

  

Guys welcome back to my channel so today I wanted to kick in here and show you my 1011 I think I'll add a quick one at the end of 10 or 11 tips just to always look a little more fashionable style you know before I did YouTube.

 I worked in the fashion industry doing visual transactions so it's all like adding those special touches to introduce mannequins or racks as a very minimal look so this is something.

 I really like oh gosh like i hate telling people what to wear and what not to wear, so these are just 10 or 11 types of tips I like to follow and if you trust me if you trust my style maybe you can follow them and oh I will show you my tips on how to look a little little by little - forward fashion forward and a little higher.

 we will start with the law number one what kind leads to the rule of the second number but I thought it is too big that it needs its role so Rule number one always puts the belt on the blazer and this is too big to me I whenever I have doubts and I do not know how to dress I know I told you this before I grabbed the blazer and put the belt on it is like a failure system always works.

 when I just add the belt normally to be sure when you make the jean and t-shirt only me. it means it's just a normal item that I think will never appear in style depending on how you name it, it means there are many ways you can style jean and tee but just adding a belt can make such a difference breaking your law. down and up you add extras but sometimes i don't like to wear things too much i like the option that if i don't just add a belt.

 if i need a molded look and something that is not dirty and confusing as i like to look most of the time but in a good way i will just add a belt rule number two how to look at the list of styles you can always come up with but to include an accessory but that's why I said the first rule comes in pairs because the belt is an accessory accessory or just a pair of jean and a t-shirt add a hat it completely fits all your accessories you can add I liked necklaces i wear something like vintage key so to create your own signature jewelry look like bracelets and necklaces so doing small things like that can make you look forward in fashion ni and i am a little more approachable instead of making a regular bag i always like to play with my back so i will make an energetic pack i will act like someone who likes to cross the belt bag but wear a crossbody so kindly of Sitting on top or bag i have been seeing many clips lately, this is obviously not necessary to be a designer any different type of bag that I think is cool to add to the number three clothes is always in the latest trends so I personally when it comes to my wardrobe I like to keep things small I don't buy fashionable clothes but you can always be flexible in other ways and this can mean little so that you can add a few bobby pins you know as if you've seen all the other things I have with our hair bows when I'm wearing a nice basic dress but I just came we wish there was something wrong just throw my hair up in a ponytail like a low ponytail and put a bow you can do a headband or any kind of headband work or you can even make a nice hat of socks I think these are not deceptive these are not as easy to style as you dress right as if he was 7 years old and going to church in .

[Music] hello everyone. I am Niharika and welcome to the new course please tell me if you like clothes if you are the only one who talks about fashion by overseas brands or designers and bow down to this course for you because here on the board I have some fashion related vocabulary so we will start with the first name here as a fashionista so then tell me you are a good fashionista who is a fashion genius but who not only loves fashion but is completely passionate about fashion. so someone who knows and follows all the new trends has the best baggy outfits be it hair or accessories not fully dedicated to fashion so such people are called fashionistas to someone who is fashionable ok the one I have here is a well-dressed person so well-dressed person who does not like to expose a person who does not like to show a lot of skin now you will find many women is not the same as wearing short skirts or you do not like in different tops without sleeves or show their fabrics so all 4 of them all go into this type of clothes last fit someone who does not show you are right the third one i have is a good setterter a trendsetter someone who follows the right style or who has brought in a new style instead of bringing in a new style and then helping to make it famous so for example than the characters I started to wear hair bands okay men wear hair bands and then I saw that there are a lot of men who started following this trend that started with different hair bands so those characters are trendsetters or these days this new look of worn denim is okay if you go to the market and go shopping. The new denim is either slim or well-worn and is also called tiger denims so all of this comes from well with the person who started this Tile and it was so popular that people started following that style so he was a setter Setter for the person who started the style and then became popular and people started following it ok fourth is a high street high street fashion is something you know even you end up buying clothes in stores like H&M forever21 or Zara well these old products are high street shops or high street types so they are not za but also follows new good ways to be less expensive One can buy High Street highs and they look extremely good so it is a highway so the cheapest and most beautiful thing over time and the last one here I have is a well-stocked store that sells old quotes or handmade clothing, so it's a well-sold clothing retailer that raises money to raise money for a church or other charitable organization, in fact worldwide I've seen so many hops selling second hand clothes and that helps them pay for donations for the right So those kinds of shops are expensive donkey shops are good for you so things have some fashion-related words and now we are going to look at some words that can help you who describe fashion are always good. stand up for the right fashion or the overly fashionable person then here are some words for you the first one is well style is a stylish person a fashionable person who followed new trends and always dressed in a very high style so they are stylish so a fashionable person now even the word chick has the same meaning. and style or fashion however when you say oh if you look at Karen's new jacket it's okay to make the baby sound cute because it's a French word but the meaning is just like having style or having style or fashion it's okay to use a word check and the third one is still fine

Post a Comment

0 Comments